Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Two Cards To Share

Friday, March 6, 2015
Happy Thursday everyone! I'm here to share two cards that were created using the latest Teresa Collins mini embossing folders with you! I can't tell you how cute they are, I was playing with them for awhile before I decided to make the following cards. 

First card is this Happy St. Patrick's Day Card using the alphabets mini folder, I applied inks that are meant for letterpress on the background pattern of the folder. Now you can easily have letter-pressed card using this embossing folder! 



Inking in the progress, run the folder and card stock through the Cut 'n' Boss machine to see the magic!

That's how it's done, easy! 


Second card is a little plain, no excessive inking. I embossed the background and embellished it with some acetate ephemera. The butterfly is from Teresa Collins, cut, emboss and color with distress inks. 






Craftwell Products Used:
- Craftwell Teresa Collins' Mini Embossing Folder (Alphabets)
- Craftwell Teresa Collins' Mini Embossing Folder (Sentiments)

That's it from me today, I hope you like the cards! And if you like them, don't forget to get the embossing folders. They are too cute to be missed! :) I hope you have a wonderful day, happy creating.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature