Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Easter Card

Saturday, March 21, 2015
Happy Friday to you, this is Alexia here! Today I'm going to share a Easter card that is created using Curious Metallic green card stock with you! I will also be sharing the cut file to create this cute Easter card, make sure to download it at the end of this post. 

I used to have bunny as pet when I was little, so I love Easter bunny a lot which is why I must have a bunny on my Easter card! :)



Here is how to create this card:

Step 1: Download cut files and cut the card as shown below



Step 2: Adhere the bunny layer to the back of metallic green card stock





Step 3: Adhere the outer frame around the oval pattern on the front of green card stock


Three easy steps and here you are, a finished Easter card! Stamp and adhere title to the card if you prefer or you can stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card!

CutCardStock Products Used:
 











Download Cut File: HERE (Please only for personal use only)


Thank you for checking out my post today, I hope you find something you like! Happy Creating!
1 comment on "Happy Easter Card"
  1. Wonderful step by step instructions, Alexia! This is gorgeous from start to finish! My daughter has a bunny - we got him from a farm 7 years ago and he's just dreamy :)
    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature