Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

HAPPY Acrylic Frame

Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Happy Tuesday Everyone! Thank you for coming over to the blog today. Can't believe how fast the time passes, it's already March. A new month also means a brand new kit from Clear Scraps, have you check it out yet? As usual, the kit is packed with irresistible crafty goodies. I love all acrylic products from Clear Scraps because I love the transparency look of it. Today I want to share this acrylic frame that is in the kit, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Here is the project that I'm sharing today:




Here is how I make it:

Step 1: I decided to apply some modeling paste on the frame this time, before I do so I masked out the area for the picture with a smaller piece of paper as shown in the following picture.


Step 2: Align the stencil on top of the frame and the masking paper.

Step 3: Trim a piece of patterned card stock that is the size of the frame and adhere it to the inside of the back of the frame.

Step 4: Apply modeling paste and let dry for about 20 minutes (drying time depends on the brand of modeling paste). 

Step 5: Using daubers, apply colors on the dried flower pattern. Clearly, I use three different colors to do that so it matches the patterned paper in the background.

Step 6: Embellish the frame with paper flowers and card stock stickers (included in the kit). 

That's it! I hope you will try it out too! 



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy creating and don't forget to come back everyday for more project inspirations using this kit! If you'd like to make a purchase, check out the kit club store HERE. Note: The tiny embellishments in the center of the flowers are not included.
1 comment on "HAPPY Acrylic Frame"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature