Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Table Display

Sunday, March 15, 2015
Hello all, how is your weekend so far? I'm glad to be here to share a simple project with you. I made this table display for party using the chipboard from Clear Scraps in the March kit, it came together with the acrylic frame but I chose to use it on another project. Here is the table display:




To create this display, I used the chipboard piece that is actually part of the acrylic album that comes with in kit. I trimmed a piece of patterned paper just the size of the the chipboard and embellished it with paper flowers and card stock stickers. The white satin ribbon is not included in the kit. 

The top acrylic piece on the table display is a piece that I trimmed out from another project (see picture below). I then glued it to the back of the table display chipboard. 

Here is the acrylic piece I'm talking about (referring to picture above).

It's perfect for table display for wedding or anniversary party! I hope you enjoy the project and it inspires you to create something. Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great weekend! 

This kit can be purchased HERE.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature