Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Triangle Tag Gift Box

Friday, March 6, 2015
Hi all! How are you doing today? It's March already which means it's time for Spring! This winter feels so long to me and I can't wait to feel some heat! While waiting for the Spring to visit, I decided to create this Spring project to share with you!

It's a triangle gift box with tag handle, now isn't that cute?! It's perfect to give out to friends or your kid's friends at school! Who doesn't love a miniature gift? Besides, the size doesn't really matter, it's the thought that counts! If you love this gift box and want to make it, you are in luck because the cut file is free for download (personal use only, thank you)! Step-by-step tutorial follows.



Tutorial Starts Here:

Step 1: Download the free cut file at the bottom of this post. Cut gift box, the file makes one gift box, if you want to make multiple gift boxes simply cut more than once. Use the green metallic card stock for the gift box itself, the thickness of the card stock makes a very sturdy box.

Note: You may notice they are boxes with see through shamrock window on the box and some are not. If you don't like the window version, just remove the shamrocks on the box before cutting. 


I cut a patterned paper for the decorative triangle for both sides of the gift box.


Step 2: Fold along the dotted lines, apply double-sided tape on all flaps.

Note: For gift box with shamrock window, you will need a clear plastic sheet to glue on the inside of the box to prevent treats from falling out (I used clear treat bag).

Step 3: Insert treats into the box and close both opening sides of the triangles.

Step 4: Adhere the patterned paper triangles to both side of the box.

Step 5: Print sentiment and cut out the shamrocks, punch holes on the shamrocks and tie to the box using green and white color twine. 

That's it! You are good to go, the gift boxes are ready for delivery! I hope you enjoy making this project, I'm going to send these to my son's classmates and I think they are going to love it! Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment, I would love to hear your opinion! 


CutCardStock Product Used:
 


Download Cut File: HERE

Thank you for your time, I will be back soon to share more project ideas with you! Until then, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature