Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Easter Blessings

Thursday, March 26, 2015
Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope your day has been treating you good! Thank you for checking in, I will be sharing another Easter card with you today. The bunnies stamp is so cute on this card, I have to make couple of these to send out to my friends and family! Thank you JFF for making such beautiful stamps! 



Water colored background (again I know!), I just can't stop playing with the water colors lately. The background is then embossed. The bunnies on this card are not colored, to do this all you have to do is masking. Stamp same image on separate paper, cut it out and lay it on top of another stamped image then color the surrounding with dauber and ink. 


Just For Fun Stamp Used:

I hope you like the card and that it gives you some inspiration to make your own, thank you again for taking time to stop by! Have a fantastic day and Happy Easter to you and your family!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature