Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Colorista Blog Hop!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Welcome to the Crafter's Companion Colorista blog hop, I'm so happy you are joining in the fun! My team members and I will be sharing so much project ideas with you today creating with Colorista products! 

The project I'm sharing today is this DIY journal. I first color the large size (A4) Colorista markers pad with Colorista pens and then cut the colored image into smaller size to create a 5 1/4" x 7" journal. I also prepare a stack of copy paper in the same size, divide them into four smaller equal stacks. Cut four 5 1/4" x 7" patterned cardstock to use as stack dividers.



I like to make my own journal because it allows you to personalize it and add special elements to it. For instance, I created a little keepsake pocket at the end of the journal to store little important things such as photos, notes, and other memorabilia.

Here is the complete list for the blog hop, make sure to stop by each blog and leave some love and who knows you just might be one of the lucky winners selected to win some fabulous Colorista goodies! I heard it will be more than one lucky winner for this hop! **hint hint** 

Spectrum Noir
Chrissie Tobas
Laine Webb
Jodi Clark
Lis Murphy
Kendra Weitstock
Jo Mckelvey
Annie Wills
Mari Kocjancic
Dana Warren
Nicole Bretherick
Lori Barnett
Tracey Freeman
Giovana Smith
Alexia Misso  --- You Are Here!
Bianca Shervington
Debbie Seyer
Jennifer Ingle
Sara Davies
Crafter's Companion US

Supplies:
- Big Score Board
- Colorista A4 Premium Markers Pad
- Spectrum Noir Colorista Pens (Sorbet, Magenta, Nectarine, Canary, Leafy Green, Forest Green, Pear Green, Cerulean, Orchid, Coral)

Others:
- We R Memory Keeper Cinch Binder (Square)

For more information about the Colorista line, you can visit following links:

Info on Spectrum Noir site: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/spectrum-noir-colorista/Coloring Course sign up: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/sign-up-for-our-free-online-coloring-course/COloring COurse chat event on FB: http://www.facebook.com/events/1617261211937651/Colorista on SN Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/spectrumnoir/spectrum-noir-colorista/Colorista on IG: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/spectrumnoircolorista/Thunderclap flashmob sign up: http://thndr.me/7RVV71Colorista giveaway (only open until 26th Aug): http://a.pgtb.me/MPFRSF

Also, don't forget to tune in next Tuesday, August 30th to see Sara in action with the new Colorista coloring line and some more new goodies from Crafter’s Companion too!

48 comments on "Colorista Blog Hop!!"
  1. Beautiful colors! I love the idea of a journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! I love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project. I love that you made your own journal. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning and vibrant. Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and what a great use for the pages x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! And I love the glitter. Thanks for sharing another great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty coloring and great diy idea, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pages sure made a beautiful journal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making a journal is so unique. Your coloring is beautiful. I'm so excited for this entire collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, and what a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Such a great coloring! And the idea of the journal is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful journal and lovely colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only just begun to dip my toes into journalling looks like I may be expanding my dippings xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my. What a beautiful notebook/journal project. So pretty. Can't wait to see all the new products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project idea and beautiful coloring...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great way to use your coloring and see it daily. Might have to get creative to make something similar, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic colouring and awesome colouring skills! Love that you made such a beautiful journal too. Thanks for the blog hop and wonderful inspiration Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. looking forward to these products! thanks for sharing your projects with us

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never done a journal, myself, but it would be a good Christmas gift for a teenager, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome idea!!! I can see lots of journals in my near future!!! Such a great variety of images, papers and coloring mediums in this collection! Can't wait to play with all of it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - your journal is awesome! It is beautiful and practical with the keepsake pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool idea to turn it into a journal cover!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BEAUTIFUL page, DELGHTFUL colouring and FABULOUS journal!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE and COLOURFUL INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the way your journal came out. It is very nicely done. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the way your journal came out. It is very nicely done. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh WOW!! Your journal is Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very Clever, loved all the ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing work! I'm looking forward to Tuesday's launch!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the journal, what a great idea & looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning! Who wouldn't love this journal!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yet another unique and useful way to display your beautiful art! You guys are really kickin' it with all these beautiful projects. Now I just need the best tools!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome colors and I love the sparkle! Enjoying the Colorista blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful and beautiful. Look forward to visiting all the sites.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful journal! LOVE the coloring and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful job on the journal! Great way to use the coloring pages!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love how you used a colored page to create your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for sharing your creations. They are incredible and the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. so many amazing ideas and such a beautiful coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very creative, bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the note book. Thank you for listing the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature