Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Easter Basket

Thursday, March 12, 2015
Hello all! It's Wednesday and it means it's my turn to share my card with you today. Easter is about a month away but I'm all in the mood to celebrate it already, perhaps because my son cannot stop asking me about Easter's egg hunt (he asks me like every other day since a month ago!). So here is the card of the day and of course, it has to be something about Easter eggs. hehe. 



The background is water colored and the stamped image is colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I adore the Easter basket stamp very much, it's so cute! 


Just For Fun Stamps Used:

I hope you enjoy the card I share today, have a great day! -Alexia

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature