Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

You Are My Lucky Star Card

Friday, January 23, 2015
Hello all! It's TGIF and I'm here to share this water-colored card with you. I recently purchased some water color papers and I can't tell you how big of a difference it makes compared to using regular card stock for water coloring. I love this water color paper so much, it doesn't wrinkle when it dries and the color spread out beautifully. Of course, this card wouldn't be complete without Teresa Collins' cutting dies and Cut 'n' Boss! 

Now lets take a look at the card. 





I used Darice embossing folder with Cut 'n' Boss, the platform combination is A/B/A/Embossing Folder and Card Stock/D. Water-colored background using Tim Holtz distress inks.

Embossed patterns

Using Teresa Collins' cutting dies, cut out different sizes of star shapes and sentiments for the card.


Embellish the card with the cut-outs and here is what you will get!


 Craftwell Products Used:
- Craftwell Teresa Collins' Cut 'n' Boss
- Craftwell Teresa Collins' Lifestyle Collection Dies
- Craftwell Teresa Collins' Memory Collection Dies

I hope you like this card and it inspires you to create, thank you for joining me today! Have a super crafty day! - Alexia
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature