Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Life is Beautiful Mini Album

Sunday, January 11, 2015
Hi all! I hope you are having a great day. I want to share a mini album project with you today! Yes, there is a chipboard album in this January kit and I loved it. It's perfect because I usually like to make mini albums instead of a regular sized album (I don't have much patience - lol). So I created the following album to share with you!

Here is the cover for the mini album, I decorated the cover with these pink flowers (it comes with the kit!). To create a dimensional look I glued two flowers together (position the top flower slight off the bottom layer and trim the excess). Then embellish the center of the pink flowers with die-cut flowers.



Inside the mini album, page 1 and 2:

Page 3 - 4 (I added page 4 and 5, it's folded bottom-up card stock)



 Page 5-6

Page 7-8

Page 9-10

You can see I applied the same method to all the flowers in the album here, I think they look great and the color matching perfectly with all the patterned card stocks from Teresa Collins. This kit is wonderful, I love the color combinations that they put together. 

Not included in the kit: The file rings

If you are also interested in this kit, you can get it here: Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club

I hope I inspire you to create today! Thank you for your time and continue have a fantastic weekend! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature