Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Journey with Faith Layout

Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Happy Monday! I'm here to share the last project I created using Clear Scraps' January kit! Did I mention in my previous post that I absolutely love this kit? Especially the acrylic word and the Teresa Collins' Life Emporium collection kit! Look at the card stock I used to create the layout below, so darling! Love the wood print in the flowers, very details and beautiful design!

I used the acrylic word "Faith" as embellishment (or more like title) for my layout that says "Our Journey, Right Here Right Now With Faith". The other embellishments are all of the card stock stickers that comes with the kit. 

I traced the acrylic word "Faith" on a piece of card stock and cut it out, love the text prints!


Die-cut butterfly

Decorated the center of the flowers with one of the circle card stock sticker.

Documented this moment! 

The card stock stickers in collection are great for creating all these little details for layout. I hope you like the layout, thank you so much for taking your time to visit my blog today!

If you are interested in this kit, go to this link here: Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature