Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Card Inspirations

Monday, January 5, 2015
Happy New Year everyone! It's me, Alexia here today to share my first January project with you! I have made some cards using the new January kit, I love the card stocks in this kit and they are from Teresa Collins - one of my favorite products for card stocks! This card stock collection is called Life Emporium, beautifully designed and match perfectly with the rest of the items in the kit. I created 4 projects with this kit, which will be shared with you soon so stay tune and check in often to see what other designers created using this kit! 

Today I'm going to share my first project, three handmade cards! I used the pink paper flowers in this kit and as well as cut-out shapes using the card stocks to decorate the cards. The sentiments are card stock stickers from TC's collection in the kit except for the "Happy Birthday" card below, the sentiment was cut out with die.


For this card, you trace around a cut out butterfly using a white ink gel pen. Then die cut on a cut-out honeycomb (I used TC's dies) using the same butterfly die, adhere in the traced shape on the card. 




I love this card so much because of the cork-print card stock coordinates so well with the background, it makes the card stand out among the others! The word "LIFE" and flowers are again cut out with dies but using the card stocks from the kit.




Last card I used the pink paper flowers, I glued one flower on top of another to create a dimensional look for the card (trim the excess).



These are actually simple and easy card to make, you don't really need a lot of time to prepare the materials/tools for creating the cards. Also, it doesn't require any special technique! I hope you like the cards above and decide to make them too! Thank you so much for your time checking out my post today, I hope you have a wonderful day!

To buy this kit, simply click at this link: Clear Scraps' Creating Made Easy January Kit

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature