Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

It's a Cupcake Kind of Day!

Thursday, January 29, 2015
Hello all my crafty friends! I'm happy to be here to share this birthday card with you today! Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have been playing with water-color lately so I did some experiments with this watercolor paper. This time I'm doing heat embossing with watercolor.

Here is the card of the day, yes I'm also fascinated with bright colors lately. ;) I heat-embossed the cupcakes images using JFF's Cupcake stamp in clear embossing powder then water-colored the cupcakes before filling up the background.





Products used:
- Just For Fun Stamps Cherry Confetti Cupcake
- Just For Fun Stamps ...Cupcake Kind of Day
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- CutCardStock Super Smooth Cougar White Card Stock

I absolutely love the sentiment although the stamped cupcakes in the background already says it all. JFF also has other cupcake stamps, check them out and you might just find your favorite! 

I want to thank you for taking your time to visit my blog today and I hope you like the card! Have a wonderful day!
1 comment on "It's a Cupcake Kind of Day!"
  1. HI Alexia, this card is FABULOUS! I love all the bright colors you used here. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature