Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

One of a Kind Card

Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Hello all! I hope your day has been great so far. Today I want to share with you a card that I made using Clear Scraps August Kit! I love all the items that come with this kit, especially the mustaches mask/stencil. Immediately I had this idea to create a masculine card with it. So, here is the card:

  DSC01945

  DSC01942

Supplies:
- Clear Scraps August 2014 Kit (Including Card Stocks, Clear Pennant Banner, Stencil, etc)
- gStudio One Of a Kind Stamp 
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Ink Pad (Tide Pool)
- Doodlebug Sequins
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- Mini Heart Shape Punch

I also provide a step by step instruction to help you create this card if you are interested, check it out over at Clear Scraps blog for this post today.
 
Submitted to the following challenge(s):
DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :) 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature