Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Love You Everyday Layout

Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Clear Scraps August Kit and Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, I love the acrylic banners included in the kit and I can't help to create a layout with it. The Chalk Studio card stock from MME makes perfect background for the banners!

I stamped and embossed some cornflower images using JFF Stamp in the background and stenciled some larger flowers (which later I used it as embellishment - ones in pink) with white chalk inks. The larger flowers are cut-outs using the patterned card stock in the kit.

I designed some banners that fit just the size of the acrylic banners with letters "L", "O", "V" and E" on each of them. Then stick it over the stamped flower images with foam stickers so you can see stamped image through the cut out letters.

Embellish away! I stamped a butterfly image and colored it with alcohol markers. 

 Cut out title {heart} you everyday

Supplies and tools: 
- Doodlebug Sequins
- Inkadinkado Embossing Powder (White)
- VersaMagic White Chalk Ink
- Bling
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
- Xyron 2.5" Sticker Maker
- Xyron 3/16" Adhesive Dots
- Heat Gun


I hope you like the layout and have a great day! :)


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature