Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Let your heart have wings

Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Got good news from Scrap n' Art Magazine that one of my submissions has been chosen to publish on their magazine, if you've been following my posts it's the "Puzzle + Water Color" card HERE (I had to remove the post from my blog for the publishing so please check back later!).

I made a card for JFF Rubber Stamp and it's also on their BLOG today!
When I was a kid I used to dream to be like a bird, flying high and freely in the sky! So when I saw this seagull silhouette stamp I was so excited and made this card, it reminds me of my childhood. :-)

Background created by stenciling cut-out cloud shapes, daubed blue inks around shapes. After that embossed with cloud pattern.

Create mirror image by stamping embossing ink on a plastic and transfer the image on to a white paper. Heat embossed it in clear color and colored image with alcohol blue ink. The pattern on the bird is from JFF's StampTangle Pear Stamp.

Lastly, the perfect sentiment for the card. Let you heart have wings and fly!

Supplies: 
- CutCardStock #100 Cougar White Card Stock
- Dooddlebug Sequins
- Darice Clouds Embossing Folder
- Loew Cornell 36-Watecolor
- Just For Fun Rubeer Stamp Seagull Silhouette
- Just For Fun Rubeer Stamp Let You Heart Have Wings Sentiment
 Just For Fun Rubeer Stamp StampTangle Pear Stamp

Entered this card to following challenge(s):

Thanks for looking!
1 comment on "Let your heart have wings"
  1. Gorgeous! I love this card, Alexia - such a dreamer I am and this just hits home! We are 'cloud watchers' and this one reminds me of how on the lazy days, the simple things mean the most! Absolutely DARLING card! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature