Today I'm sharing a mini album that I made with the tag chipboard album that is included in the Clear Scraps August kit. Again, I love the Chalk Studio collection card stock in this kit, the prints on the card stock allows you to cut it out and use it as embellishments on your project!
Here is the mini album...
This is the cover, I basically cut most of my embellishments out from the cardstocks such as the flowers, butterflies, banners and the pink polka dots at the bottom.
I also used a doilie as stencil and applied modeling paste over it.
Followings are the pages inside the album.
For every alternate page, I use the original print of the card stock as a decoration such as the following:
- Clear Scraps August 2014 Kit (Including card stocks, stickers)
- Martha Stewart Blue Blings
- Teresa Collins Modeling Paste
- Couture Creations Doilies Die
- Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers
- K&Company Layered Flower Punch
- Mini Heart Shape Punch
- k&Company Circle Punch (1 inch)
- Butterfly Punch
Thank You for Looking! Have a great day!