Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Mini Album with Clear Scraps

Friday, August 8, 2014
Today I'm sharing a mini album that I made with the tag chipboard album that is included in the Clear Scraps August kit. Again, I love the Chalk Studio collection card stock in this kit, the prints on the card stock allows you to cut it out and use it as embellishments on your project!
Here is the mini album...

DSC01986
This is the cover, I basically cut most of my embellishments out from the cardstocks such as the flowers, butterflies, banners and the pink polka dots at the bottom. 

DSC01987
I also used a doilie as stencil and applied modeling paste over it. 

Followings are the pages inside the album.
DSC01988

DSC01989

DSC01991

DSC01992

DSC01994

For every alternate page, I use the original print of the card stock as a decoration such as the following:
Securedownload


Supplies: 
- Clear Scraps August 2014 Kit (Including card stocks, stickers)
- Martha Stewart Blue Blings
- Teresa Collins Modeling Paste
- Couture Creations Doilies Die
- Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers
- K&Company Layered Flower Punch
- Mini Heart Shape Punch
- k&Company Circle Punch (1 inch)
- Butterfly Punch


Thank You for Looking! Have a great day!

1 comment on "Mini Album with Clear Scraps"
  1. Oh look at these darling babes!! How absolutely adorable - what gorgeous little blessings ;) I had to look back up and scroll up and down to see your fabulous mini album, I was so busy looking at the models! ♥ What a fun kit, so much in it - you could be busy for days! Love the final look!

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature