Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

On Your Special Card (Stick-It Adhesive)

Thursday, June 2, 2016
Have you tried the Stick-It adhesive by Ken Oliver? It's awesome! This is also my first try with fun foams and they work very well together. I fell in love with this Stick-It adhesive! I have always had this problem getting intricate piece to stick to my project but with Stick-It, it works like a charm! It literally saved my life! lol...




Supplies:
- Stick It die-cut Adhesive

- Edge'ables Only Words - On Your Special Day
- Die'sire Classiques - Spring/Summer Metal Dies - Pennant Bunting
- Die'sire Classiques - Spring/Summer Metal Dies - Traditional Bunting
- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock

Other Supplies:- Fun Foams
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature