Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sneak Peek! Gemini Machine!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Gemini die-cutting/embossing machine by Crafter's Companion is going to be here soon on the 6th next month on HSN so don't forget to tune in that day to catch the special offer! This automated machine allows you to die-cut and emboss effortlessly. I made this hairband for my daughter using Gemini with felts! Yes, it cuts felt as well and many other mediums. Isn't this lovely?! But this is not the only thing you can do, you can create other type of projects with Gemini as well such as paper crafts, sewing, etc! 

The best part I love about this machine is that it has "pause/forward" and "reverse" buttons! Love love love this feature, so when you have project that goes haywire half way you can hit the "reverse" button so it won't ruin the rest of your project. Cool right?! This is so far the best quality automated machine I ever had. 


 I don't think I will ever purchase another hairband from the store from now on. :)

Supplies: 
- Gemini Embossing/Die-cutting Machine

- Gemini Metal Dies Set 3

Other Supplies:
- Felts
- Pearl flower Beads


I hope you have a crafty day!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature