Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sara Signature Floral Delight Collection- GiftBox

Sunday, June 26, 2016
This Ornate Trellis die from Floral Delight collection is one of my favorites dies. It can be used for card's background or even as a decoration for gift boxes such as the one I did below. I die-cut it and pop it up with double-sided foam tape to create the dimensional effect. 

If you are a paper fanatic like me, you will want to save all those negatives from the cutout  as well, right?! Especially when the paper is sooooo pretty! Perhaps use it for another project? I shared a post on this earlier which you can check it out HERE

Another way to use this die is to cut-out the shape and use it as stencil! 




Want to check out the entire Floral Delight paper crafting collection? Click HERE

Supplies:
Sara Signature Collection Floral Delight Die - Ornate Trellis
- Ribbon
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature