Who doesn't like them?! They are so great on those windy days, my kids love playing with it outdoor. I made this pinwheels with some decorative elements such as the Verity Rose character by Crafter's Companion. The others such as the cardstocks and flamingo die-cut are all from the same collection as well - Verity Rose.
The pretty papers are gorgeous and I literally felt bad cutting it. For the shape, you can google pinwheel template on the web and you can see they are a lot different ones show up. Pick one and save the image. Open the file with Silhouette Designer Studio, make some changes (size and adjust the cutting lines) and print the template directly on the cardstock. Then you will need to fussy cut the shape out but it's really easy, trust me!
More Verity Rose goodness is coming next week! They are all will be ready to go home with you next Tuesday! lol.. All you need is click HERE.
- Verity Rose A4 Luxury Paper Pad
- Verity Rose Smooth Cardstock Coloring Pad
- Verity Rose Metal Die (Sunbeam Accessories)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (TN2, TN3, TN4, TN7, FS1, IG6, IG9, IG10, OR2, BT3, Pl2, Pl4, PL6, JG1, CT2, DR3, DR4, DR5, DR7)
- We R Memory Keepers Pinwheel Attachments