Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Thanks DEER (Dear)!

Saturday, January 23, 2016
Here is the Fall-theme card I was talking about in my previous post! Using Crafter's Companion Stamp Set and Sparkle Pens. If you see it in person (or really up-close in this picture) you can see that the colored images are sparkling. 

The cool thing about the Sparkle Pens is that it's water-based so you can mix it with water to create a softer tone of color. Such as the colored image below, I only used one color pen on the deer to create the shadow and the light source areas. Isn't that amazing?!? 

Supplies:

What do you think about this card? I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time to check out my post and have a crafty weekend! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature