Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Spring is in the Air (No, it's not)

Monday, January 18, 2016
The snow came late this winter, we had the first snow here in NY yesterday! I'm not a fan of the cold so I'll entertain myself with this Spring-theme card and hope Spring will come visit us sooner this year. :)

Made this card for Crafter's Companion CHA with their amazing Sparkle Pens! Check out the stamp sets that are perfect to color with the Sparkle Pens HERE! Among all the stamp sets this is my favorite!


Supplies:

I hope you like this card! Will be back to share more, I have also created one Fall-theme card with exactly the same stamp I used for this card. So come back to check it out! Have a great day!!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature