Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sent With Love with Sparkle Pens

Saturday, January 30, 2016
I'm back with another card I created for Crafter's Companion CHA! I was not able to share this until after CHA so here it is! If you haven't check out this stamp set yet I encourage you to, HERE! It doesn't just have the cute deer stamp I used to make the Spring-theme card and THIS but also this super adorable fox stamp I used to make this fall card. 

Love, love, love the Sparkle Pens, it makes your project stands out because it sparkles! Besides, like I mentioned in my previous posts, it only takes one pen to create different shadings all you have to do is add water! How easy and fun! 


Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Watercolor Paper
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (Harvest Moon, Smoked Quartz, Clear Overlay)
- Die'sire Decorative Dies - Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame
- Crafter's Companion EZMount Stamp Set - Forest Friends
- Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set - Memories are made


I hope my card inspires you to create! Happy Creating!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature