Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you and welcome 2016! My new year's (or all time) resolution is to be grateful with what you have, do good, speak good and think good about things/people around you. Take action to do good, don't wait for good thing to come to you. I have been taught to be grateful since I was born (love my mom!), it's not one's duty to treat you kind. So if you received kindness, appreciate and repay them.
What's your new year resolution?
I'm back today with a brand new layout I created for Crafter's Companion (well, actually it's my first layout for this DT! wow...I can't believe it myself, when was the last time I scrapbooked?!).
This picture of my daughter was taken during a visit to a friend's house for early Christmas celebration party. Danny, her husband is an excellent photographer and I'm lucky to have all this pretty pictures to scrapbook with! Thank you, Danny! Next time when I need a professional photo I'll know where to go! lol~
I use mainly Crafter's Companion's products to create this layout, supplies are listed below.
- Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock (Rose Pearl)
- Die'sire Essentials Dies - Scalloped Rectangles
- Die'sire Decorative Dies - Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame
- Bebunni Floral Metal Dies - Cottage Lace
- Die'sire Decorative Dies - Butterflies
- Die'sire Classiques 3D Flower - Delicate Flower
- Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set - Love is all you need
- Kimono EZMount™ Stamp Set - Lotus Flower
- Spectrum Noir Markers (PP6, PP5, PP4, PP3, PP2, PP1, TB7, TB5, TB4, TB3, FS5, FS2, GB7, GB5, GB4, GB3, LG3, DR3, DR4)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (Moonlight, Harvest Moon)
Let me know what you think about this layout! Would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and I hope you have a fantastic day! <3 p="">3>