Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Altered Project - Accessory Box

Monday, January 11, 2016
Check out my latest altered project for Crafter's Companion! Created this using an old battery storage case and turned it into an accessory box. I sent this to CHA Show together with my few other cards. I enjoy transforming old items in my house into something new/different and use it again! I haven't been able to do any paper crafts recently due to my kids being sick and myself as well. It took about two weeks for all of us to feel completely well - yep, TWO WEEKS!

Anyway, lucky I managed to get this one done before the virus spread. :D




I hope you like the project and I will get another altered project done this week so I can share with you soon! Stay tuned...
Supplies:
Sheena's A Little Bit Floral EZMount Stamp Set - Iris
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature