Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Crafter's Companion DT Announcement!!

Monday, November 2, 2015
Hello all my crafty friends!! I have a very exciting news to announce today! That's I'm now officially part of Crafter's Company DT family! I'm so grateful to be selected to design for this amazing company, check out their products HERE. I have been coloring using their Spectrum Alcohol markers since I was introduced to inking and stamping, so I can tell you how much I really love these markers. 

Here is my first project created with Crafter's Companion products, it's an gate fold invitation card!





Stay tune because more projects coming up soon! Thank you for checking out my blog today, I hope you are as excited as I am. I'm super impressed by how creative my other team members are, awesome projects and ideas! Here is the link to the design team announcement if you are eager to know who's on the team! :)

I'll be back soon!

Crafter's Companion Products Used:
- 8"x 8" Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Regency Frame
- Die'Sire Classique 3D Flower Die - Delicate Flower
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature