Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Festive Christmas Card

Sunday, November 15, 2015
Happy Sunday! I'm back today to have a quick share with you of this card that I created yesterday. You can see I got a "little" inky this time. lol. I love playing with inks and I like certain level of messiness. There are times when it gets overly messy and it just can't pass me then I will have to recreate until I'm satisfy with it. 

I consider it lucky this time, got it just the way I wanted it to be. ***phew*** The background stamped image is from Crafter's Companion Falling Snowflake stamp set, so are the main sentiment piece and holly berries they are both from CC too. 



You'll need the following to create this card:

Spectrum Noir Markers (JG5, JG3, JG1)
- Falling Snowflake Stamp Set
- Christmas Happiness Stamp Set
- Sheena Little Bit Festive Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Festive Berries, Broken China, Mowed Lawn)
- Ribbon, Blings, Gold Foil

Tell me how you feel about this card, I would love to hear your opinion! Thank you again for checking my post today, will be back to share more crafty inspiration with you soon! Enjoy your weekend and happy crafting! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature