Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Christmas is in the Air

Friday, November 6, 2015
Christmas is less than two months away and I'm already feeling the spirit! To show how enthusiastic I am I made my first Christmas card this year with Crafter's Companion products.

I have been using Spectrum Noir markers for many years now and they are my favorite alcohol markers. However, this is my first experience using their shimmering card stock and conceivably, the quality is good and it's beautiful! They have several colors you can choose from, my favorite is the Coastal Pearl. Oh and I also used the Ultimate Tool to create the bow, isn't perfect? Not to mention it's super easy to make!

Here is my second project this month.

Products Used:
- Party Paws Stamp
- Spectrum Noir Markers (TN7, TN5, TN3, TN2, DR7, DR5, DR3, DR1, CT4, JG4)


I hope you like the card, look forward to sharing more project ideas soon! Thank you for stopping in! -Alexia

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature