Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

One Layer Water Colored Card

Monday, November 9, 2015
Happy Monday! I'm back today to share another card with you. It's a water colored card and to be honest with you I have not been water coloring for awhile now so it was really fun to play with my new Spectrum Aqua water color markers from Crafter's Companion. 

I also have been playing with the Ultimate Tool from CC, it's a 10 in 1 tool which allows you to emboss, make bows, boxes, envelopes, paper trimming, to name a few. I made a gift boxes with it and I will share with you soon in a few days! It's very convenient tool and I'm thankful to get it for free for being part of the DT. I can make so many things with it! You can take a look at the details about the tool here --> Ultimate Tool. I can't wait to show you what I make with you with it!

For now, lets take a look at the water colored... for those of you who haven't try out the Aqua markers, it's something you might want to consider. I love it, you can color it right on the water color paper, add water or you can scribble on a non-stick craft mat and add water to it (that's how I like to do it). The maple leaf is from a cut out washi sheet and used as masking sticker. The background is colored first, let dry then peel off the masking sticker and color the leaf. 


I hope you like the card, try it out and who knows you might like it. :) I like the effect of the water color, smooth transition from one color to another. Here is the list of products I used for the card.

Products Used: 
- Crafter’s Companion Water Colour Card Stock- Die’Sire Sentimental EZMount Stamp Set- Nature- Spectrum Aqua Markers (Gold, Olive, Yellow, Burgundy, Orange, Moss)- Ribbon- Butterfly wood veneer

Thank you again for your time! I hope you have a wonderful day, happy crafty day too! 

- Alexia
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature