Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Twinkling Trellis With Pretty Peony

Friday, January 18, 2019
My first card using both the new Create-a-Card Twinkling Trellis die and the Sara Signature's Pretty Peony paper crafting collection. This adopted the shaker card concept because there is no sequins in it even though I added a layer of clear acetate for the dimensional look.

The background was created using the Gemini FoilPress machine, the stamping plate used is called Grande Dot. This foiling machine is the best, it makes no errors, every foiling is perfect. The flower is a stamp from the Pretty Peony collection, it comes with a coordinating die so you don't have to fussy cut them. The stamped image is colored with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers. 


Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Gemini FoilPress Machine
- Sara Signature Pretty Peony Collection
- Gemini Create-a-Card Background Die (Twinkling Trellis)
1 comment on "Twinkling Trellis With Pretty Peony"

  1. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901)676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)


    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature