Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

A friend is like a good bra...!

Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Made something fun today, planning to send this to special friends who get my jokes. It's not hard to find a friend but to find a friend who understands you and won't get offended by your goofiness requires some luck, fate and effort. I'm grateful I have some close friends who accept me for who I am. People who first know me will take me as a quiet and very serious person (thanks to my introverted personality) but once you get to know the inner me, I like to tell jokes too and laugh hard. Life is too short to be serious all the time, don't you think? I used to be very responsive in conversations and make people laugh with sarcastic reply but after living in the States for a long period of time without these close friends around to have fun with, I kinda became even more serious and less humour in me (lack of practice I guess). I miss my friends back home, miss their company and laughter. So here it is, I dedicate this silly card to you Chin Ling, Oi Wun, Ivy Cheng, Li Yong, Qiao Shuang, Chew Fah. Thank you girls for your support and love all these years, wish I could hug you right now!

P.S: Sorry for my old rusty brain if I missed your name, please know that you have always been in the deepest part of my heart! :) 



Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Clear Acrylic Stamp Set (A Good Friend)
- Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
 - Spectrum Noir Harmony Inkpad

1 comment on "A friend is like a good bra...!"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature