Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

I'm BACK!! - Celebrate Shaker Card

Thursday, January 17, 2019
Hi all, I'm back! It has been a long hiatus since my disappearance back in September last year, can't believe it's more than four months since my last post. If you are wondering what we are up to it's because we were in the process of moving! It was not easy to get everything back to routine, my kids need to change schools and many other things to touch up around the house. As a matter of fact, I'm still unpacking boxes after moving in two months ago. And I had just set up my small craft station last week so I get to start crafting again, yay!! (Still having difficulty finding my supplies!)

I made a couple of cards with the new craft table hubby got me for Christmas, I told him new things always inspire me. LOL. Here is one of the cards I made. I'm so glad Crafter's Companion has finally came out with their version of "torn panel" background die, love the trendy look! I colored the background using Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers in rainbow colors and create a shaker cards with it. I  filled each panel with unique sequins, I think it makes the card pops out even more. The sentiment is from one of the Gemini's Expression dies called Celebrate, it was on HSN last week!



Here is the list of supplies I used:
- Gemini Junior Machine
- Gemini Create-a-Card Background Die (Torn Panel)
- Gemini Expressions Everyday Sentiment Die (Celebrate)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
- Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
- Varieties of Sequins

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature