Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Birthday Card Using Tri-Blend Markers

Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Is anyone crafting in this cold weather?! I don't feel so good today, not a big fan of cold weather. But instead of resting in bed I decided to color this cute bunny (I know it's not Easter yet although I wish it was). It's just too adorable to not color it and using the Tri-Blend markers it's even easier to color the flowers in the pot.

I don't usually use grey on my card but I want to try something different so I will experiment using colors I wouldn't normally use in my future creations. I hope you like this card! 


Supplies:
- Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
- Crafter's Companion Clear Acrylic Stamps

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature