Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Stamps and Dies Card Kit

Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Yesterday was my birthday and today is happy crafting day on HSN!! Sara will be there to show you all the Crafter's Companion including the card kit! The newest kit is called the Stamps and Dies kit, I'm so amazed by the size of dies that comes in the kit, it's huge! Look at the butterfly and the rose dies I used on these cards below, they almost fill up the whole card front. These are the pre-scored card blanks that are included in the kit and I believe the dies will look just as amazing on larger card size.

This first one is a shaker card, as you can see I stamped on a heat-resistant acetate and heat-set it in gold embossing powder. I had so much fun making this! Oh and the sentiment, it can't be more accurate than this. 



The second one is this rose stamp (and a matching die, no fussy cutting!), I used it a little differently which is why it doesn't look like a rose. I stamped and heat-set also in gold embossing powder, it really makes those petals pop don't you agree?



Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Stamps and Dies Card Kit

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature