Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Gemini Go On HSN August 15th

Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Welcome August, still hard to believe it's already first week into August. Last month was a busy month for me, mainly I was preparing birthday invitation for my son who had just had his party 3 days ago (his actual birthday is later in August) but since he decided to have the party at the cinema and the show he picked out was just released two weeks ago we didn't want him to wait too long because then everyone would have had seen the movie already. 

And at the same time my DT assignments were sent out so I had to work on those so I could get them send out before due date! It had been a roller coaster for the past few weeks. But anyway, I'm back!! And I'm ready to show you what I'd been working on for the HSN show that's coming in a week - August 15th! All I can tell you is that awesome things are coming!! If you had seen the video Sara shared on Crafter's Companion page you'll know about the Gemini Go! The Geminis, they are just getting more and more adorable! Now I have a family of three of them, the original Gemini, Gemini Junior and now the brand new Gemini Go!

Here is one of the cards I made using the Gemini Go bundle that's going to be on HSN! This bundle has all the stuffs you need to get you started, they include stamps, dies and embossing folders! Check out this:



Supplies:
- Gemini Go Papercrafting Bundle

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature