Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers On HSN!

Friday, August 10, 2018
They say girls like shiny things that's so true because I'm for one is a fond of the Spectrum Noir metallic markers! Unlike the sparkle markers (which I also love!) the metallic markers give a shimmering effect instead of a glittery one! It's good for hand-lettering project or even coloring, like this one I created here. I used the markers to color in the rose and the background. 


I stamped the same image on the background (used Crafter's Companion black shimmering cardstock - black pearl) and heat-set it with white embossing powder, then I colored the surrounding with metallic markers. I really like how it turned out. These amazing markers will be on HSN again this August 15th, grab them before it's gone!

Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Stamps (Roses In Bloom)- Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers- Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock (Gold)- Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock (Black)- Create-a-Card Dies Set (Rosie)- Crafter's Companion Embossing Glue Pad- Crafter's Companion Heat Gun- Gemini Machine
Others:- White Embossing Powder

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature