Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sara Signature Winter Wonderland Papercrafting Collection

Saturday, September 1, 2018
Last month Sara released one of her popular winter paper crafting collections - the  Winter Wonderland! Everyone fell in love with this collection when they first set their eyes on this because it's so beautiful! It uses the contemporary Christmas colors including blue, silver, white, green. It's indeed one of the kind collection she has ever released!

They are so many dies, embossing folders, stamps to choose from I couldn't decide which one to create first. So I picked randomly which was this very elegant Christmas tree and snowflakes dies. I like the metallic blue mirror cardstock together with the silver glitter-cardstock, they are such a perfect color combo for this card!

It was hard for me to create a 3D tree as the cutting die is really intricate (I tried cutting the same image for like at least six times on mirror, glitter cardstock and adhesive foams and believe me, I was almost had a heart attack when I had to throw out those cutouts) so I decided to glue as it is on the patterned cardstock and fill the blanks with glitter cardstock. The sentiment is absolutely a nice touch to this card though especially along with the stamped sentiments.



Supplies:
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature