Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Christmas Gift Box With Shaker Cover

Thursday, September 29, 2016
Good day all my crafty friends! I'm here today to share this shaker cover gift box project with you. What is it you ask? It's just a regular gift box but with a shaker cover. My husband asked me what is it for and who would need a box like this? So I replied "I would! First it's handmade and second it shakes! Could you find something like this in the store?!". Honestly, I don't know if they have it in store but I have never seen a box like this. Hence I think it's quite unique. What's your opinion? Would you like to receive something like this?

The top pattern is a die-cut using the brand new Create-a-Card die from Crafter's Companion which will be available on HSN in just few days (October 5th to be exact). They are other products debut as well, make sure to catch the show! I will be back to share with you a card I created using this same die in a couple days! Stay tune....!



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature