Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

It's Your Special Day!

Friday, September 16, 2016
Sharing a card created with the new Colorista markers pad, this is actually the third project I made with just one A4 sized coloring page! I bet I could still whip up another one with the remaining scraps. LOL. The glittery coloring image gives this card a gorgeous look, not to mention the most beautiful monarch butterfly die that I used totally completes the look of this card!

The Colorista line is currently available on HSN, go HERE to check it out!


The image is colored with Colorista Pens, it's alcohol ink based and the colors are so beautiful!

I hope you like the card. Thank you for stopping by!


Others:
- Ribbon


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature