Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Shaker Birthday Card!

Monday, September 12, 2016
Another birthday card (and soon will be more!) that I'm sharing today used the Ornate Trellis background die by Crafter's Companion - Floral Delight collection. I created this shaker card by layering a clear acetate behind the ornate trellis die and sprinkle some sequins on the card before I sealed it with double-sided foam tape. It's has been a challenge to me when it comes to adhering the acetate to paper and I don't have a super sticky double-sided tape so I applied spray adhesives. It worked sometimes and other times the acetate would separate itself from the paper when the spray adhesives dried. Do you have a better solution to this? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share the secret with me!! 


I cut a circle on the card base itself  (the purple patterned paper) to make it looks like the sequins are flowing out from the circle in the center. The sentiment is from JUST FOR MEN stamp set but clearly this is not a card for man. LOL. The band that the sentiment sits on is a 12" stitched edge die. See supplies list for other supplies information. 


Supplies:

Others:
- Clear Acetate
- Sequins


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature