Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

New Holidays Crafting Dies on HSN today!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
It's on HSN today!! Head on over now and watch Jennifer Tryon demonstrates you how to create with all the brand new dies and other Crafter's Companion goodies! Following is a card I created with one of the Create-a-Card dies you can get on HSN with a great deal today! I'm so tempted by other holidays dies (I don't have all of them so I might order some, they are too cute not to!). 

I rotated the square die 45 degree and die-cut it to make this card, I also used the stitched die and corner dies. Simple and elegant card you can make with these amazing dies. Did you see the other project I created using this die? A gift box with shaker cover - check here to see!


Here is the Crafter's Companion schedule on HSN for today!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature