RING! Hello there, how are you today? I just called to say.... no, I mean just checking in to share with you a card I made. :) A simple card using Pink Paislee Switchboard Collection's stamp and die - an old-fashioned dial phone. I don't remember I have ever use one of this in my life, my first phone was already a push-button phone. So here is the card....
I colored the heart in the center of the phone red to make it stand out.
Embellished with red and white sequins, they go really well with black background.
I stamped the inside of the card with stamp from Hero Arts "I Love You" but I forgot to take a picture of it to show it here.
- Core'dinations White Card Stock
- CutCardStock #80 Aqua Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Pink Paislee Swtichboard Collection Stamp Set and Die
- Spectrum Noir Marker (Red)
- VersaMark Watermark Embossing Pad
- Versafine Onxy Black Ink Pad
- Sequins (Red and White)
- Inkadinkado Embossing Powder (Linen White)
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron Dot Adhesives
I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by!