Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Welcome Spring Banner

Monday, March 27, 2017
Spring is here! Made this banner to welcome the spring and say good bye to winter. Although it has already been spring time but the weather around here is still pretty cold. However, it's clearly more rains these couple days (April shower already?!!). I still miss the tropical weather that I grew up in, hot summer days most part of the year plus maybe a month or two of rainy season. What's your favorite season? Summer and fall are my favorites, spring would be my favorite too if I wasn't allergic to pollen. Gratefully thanks to the availability of medication able to temporarily suspend the allergy symptoms so I could actually enjoy the beauty of spring.

Here is the banner I made, love the soft beautiful pastel colors. What's your favorite spring colors? 





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature