I'm back! I made a card using Beautiful Bloom stamps set by Leonie Pujol and colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers. The purple background is done with Spectrum Noir Aqua marker. To create non-overlapping images, use masking fluid to mask the flowers before you stamp the leaves. As for the watercolor background, mask the leaves right after stamping so the flowers and leaves will not be smeared by the watercolor that you're going to apply later.
This stamps set is coming to HSN on March 8th accompanied by Sara Davies and Jennifer Tryon of Crafter's Companion to show you all the items that will be on show that day so you might want to mark the calendar!
Below is one of the items will be on sale that day, it's on my wish list!!
- Leonie Pujol Stamps Set (Beautiful Bloom)
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (CR11, CT3, AG3, AB3, AB1, OR3)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker (Purple)
- Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock
- SS Rustic Cottage Stamps and Dies Set (Cherished Memories)
- Masking Fluid