Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Easter With Classic Floral Frame

Monday, April 3, 2017
Hello! It's time for Spring and Easter crafts, my first project is this Happy Easter card created using Create-a-Card classic floral frame metal die from Crafter's Companion. To fit the theme I decided to design an oval-shaped egg to fit in the oval frame in the center. 

The ombre background and the colors on the egg were created using Sparkle markers. I love the mini dies set, the flower dies are so versatile you can mix and match the shapes to create different flower looks. I usually create only one card for each design but since this is super cute I'm thinking to create another! Oh, and anyone loves a card swap? Please feel free to drop me a message! :)



Supplies:
Die'sire Word Dies Set 2 (Celebration)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature