Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Love In Bloom Stackable Photo Cube

Saturday, January 28, 2017
Hi all! I'm back! Do you know today is the Lunar New Year? It's the year of Rooster this year! I supposed to be cooking and feasting with the family yesterday on the eve day but unfortunately the kids and husband are not feeling good so the plan cancelled. We ended up eating takeout pizza but no one complained. LOL. I had nothing to complain since I didn't have to cook and clean anything. ***grin*** The sad feeling flooded in when I started scrolling down my Facebook wall and seeing all the Chinese New Year posts/pictures shared by my friends and family from the other side of the world makes my heart sours a bit..ok maybe a lot. Lol. Anyway, I usually feel better after the first day of CNY which is TODAY, so I'm counting down for few more hours and I will be better. 

Sharing with you today is a project I created for Valentine's day. I used my kids pictures for this project because I really don't take much pictures these days especially decent looking one with nice/beautiful background. My family and I went to take the fall family pictures by the lake with a professional photographer but we haven't get the pictures yet so I don't know how well the pictures look. Wish to get them soon!! 

So this stackable photo cube allows you to pull out the bottom cube, reveal the secret word "LOVE" and stack it on the top. I think it looks nice for a home decor, what do you think?




Supplies:

- Crafter's Companion Construction Cardstock
- Diesire Mixed Media Dies (Contemporary Hearts)
- Sara Signature Love and Romance 6x6 Paper Pad
- Shimmering Cardstock 8 x 11.5" (Candy Red)
- Big Score Board
- Gemini Machine
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature