Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Another Chinese New Year Card!

Monday, January 23, 2017
Another Chinese New Year card today to share with you, probably the last one for this year. I actually made a couple of them but didn't get to take the pictures as I was sending them out overseas and time was pretty tight. It usually takes 3 weeks for my family and friends to receive them so I had to get them out the mail as quickly as I could.

Sharing with you today is a card made using Crafter's Companion products. Downtown Abbey collection die and Sheena's A Little Bit Oriental stamps! For a complete list of supplies used, see the end of post. I first use Sparkle Pens to create the red and gold background on a watercolor paper then overlay it with cutout from Downtown Abbey die. The border in red is also created using Sparkle Pen. For the lantern and sentiment, they were printed and foiled using Heidi Swapp Minc machine, I simply love the sparkly gold effect!


Supplies:
- Kimono Blossom Branch Die

Others:
- Heidi Swapp Machine
- Gold Foil
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature