Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sara Signature Comtemporary Christmas Papercrafting Collection

Friday, October 28, 2016
Welcome back my crafty friends! It's going into November soon which means it's time for holidays crafting (if you haven't already started)! It feels like Christmas crafting is an all-year-round thing, at least it is to me. No wonder my husband kept telling me to celebrate one holiday at a time! LoL. 

I made this gift bag with the latest Christmas paper crafting collection called Comtemporary Christmas by Sara Davies. What you will find in this collection is the decorative border dies (come in three different designs - Christmas tree, houses and Santa's Sleigh), reindeer die, stylish Christmas tree, Snowflakes and so on. So much good stuffs and most of them were on my wishlist before Sara released this collection. There is also this Traditional Christmas collection which I will be sharing in the next few days or you can check it out at HSN website. These will be available at Crafter's Companion website soon. 



What caught your eyes? My most favorites are the border dies and the Christmas tree. Don't forget to check back for the Traditional Christmas collection! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature