Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sara Signature Traditional Christmas Paper Crafting Collection

Sunday, October 30, 2016
I just realized the recent posts of my blog are all Christmas related! Wow...I'm impressed! Usually around this time I would be making more Halloween crafts and not Christmas! Where is my Halloween spirit? hmm....obviously it has been taken over by the Christmas spirit. Hehe.

And again today, another Christmas card....surprise surprise...

Remember the Sara Signature Traditional Christmas paper crafting collection I mentioned in my previous post? Here you are! Here is one of the sample I created using the collection, don't you just love the holly leaves and the shiny gold colors? The gold mirror card pad is part of the collection, unlike regular gold foil card stock this gold mirror card is the shiniest ever!



Followings are the bundle put together for this collection.

The metal dies below are part of the collection as well but it's not included in the bundle above. This is an amazing deal and whole lot of fun you can create using these dies for total of 17 dies altogether!
Hurry over and grab these items while they are still on sale! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature